picture of me

picture of me
boo

Sunday, April 10, 2011

NPL Central West Quarterly Final poker



started play at 1pm today sunday 10.04.2011 i had a lot of playable hand and by the end 1 minute from the first break i won my first hand of the day i started with 20k thousand in chip so i was down to around 12k. after the break i made a few more hands so i did make up some chips to 105k than break time to change chips. i fell down to about 45k till i hit me AK which took me back up to good size stack a few hands later i had AQ and i raised and a nother player went all in it took me a bit to call and they over turned pocket 10s so 2 overs the flop came 2 A A 10 this was not a good it looked like my day was over the next one was 5 then the river card was a A that gave me 4 of a kind what a hit. that took me up to around 250k from than on i was hitting every think i took 3 player out at one with AQ. I went to the final table with 840k so by the time there was to of us it took 2 hands to win the tourmament..the last hand was A J up against A 8 and i won. it was a great day and i dont think my smile will come of my face for some time.

1 comment: