picture of me

picture of me
boo

Friday, August 3, 2012

Poker at the club

I played poker at the club on Friday night  it started off not going to well what ever I had in my hand I was getting beat by a bigger kicker so I went back to playing only good high cards and than I got caught out betting on my bluff which worked out good for me because the next few hand that thought I had nothing and got paid off for that . I got delt pocket QQ's  I called a rase of 600 and the flop came down all low cards 5 8 10 he bet 600 so I rased 1200 he called and turn was a 10 than ne bet 4500 I call than the river card 2 with 3 hearts on the board up to me and I go all in with 47000 there was a Long  wait and this fella folds he's cards showing J10. Wow that was close he folded thinking  I had a flush  he asked to see my cards so I show hes head went down  shaking it I was luck that time.
From than on I had luck on my side and was taking people out left right and center went to the final table 3rd in chip lead with the chip leader sitting to my right which help because I knew what he was doing before I made a move. Out of the 6 people on the final table I took out 5 I did take a few bad move that did work out for me on the final and down to the final 3 I had around 350000. When we got there I felt like I was going to take this out  with some great moves and big chip lead I  finally  took it out with my Q8 up against J5 with a Q hitting on the turn. That was a great night and felt good winning and taking home $500 for the night.  After not making the final table for some time this has brought my confidence back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment